Events & Announcements
We are excited to announce the North Central Ohio Regional Training Center has moved to our new facility at Westshore Opportunity Center located at 9830 Lorain Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44102. The majority of our training classes will be held at our new training facility. We will still have classes periodically at The Adoption Network, Old Brooklyn and Jane Edna Hunter. Please make sure to have your caregivers check the location of the scheduled trainings.
Please contact if you have questions:
Senior Training Officers
Nefertiti McKinney at 216-881-4048 or email Nefertiti.Mckinney@jfs.ohio.gov
Katrina Leonard-Pritchett at 216-881-5814 or email Katrina.Leonard-Pritchett@jfs.ohio.gov
Training Supervisor, Edwin Lebron at 216-881-5390 or email Edwin.Lebron@jfs.ohio.gov
- Be the Light for a Child. Become a CASA.
- CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) is a national program that recruits, screens, trains, and supports volunteers who act as independent fact-finders for the court in cases involving child abuse and neglect.
- (click here for more info)
(view our informational video about the CASA/GAL Program)
- Young Adult Clinic for Youth Affected by Foster Care
- Navigating your healthcare can be a challenge. We are here to help those who grew up in foster care and are entering adulthood, offering primary care services including: Physicals, Sick visits, Nutrition, STD Checks, Birth Control. (click here for more info)